- If a party member remains outside of a dungeon for more than 3 minutes, they become eligible for removal, regardless of other Vote Kick restrictions.
- When players queue as a group with a tank or a healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) within the first 5 minutes, all of the other players who queued with them are removed from the group as well.
- If there is a group of 3 or more friends and someone in that group initiates a Vote Kick of a random party member, it now requires 4 votes to kick the player, instead of the standard 3 votes.
- The penalty for using the Vote Kick feature too often is not issued to a player who kicks someone with whom they queued for a dungeon (i.e. the party member being selected for removal is not a player randomly selected via the Dungeon Finder).
- The penalty for using the Vote Kick feature too often will be issued much more quickly to players who join as a party of 4 and kick the randomly selected 5th player.
- The penalty for using the Vote Kick feature too often will now not allow the player to initiate a Vote Kick for 2 hours, up from 45 minutes.
Fourth change is nice I suppose but it won't effect much, the only time I can remember kicking somebody I grouped with was as a joke and we invited him right back. The last two are tricky to say much on and since I haven't actually pugged anything in the dungeon finder since Wrath (thank god) I can't come up with much of an argument for or against. I will say though that being unable to kick a troll / griefer / ninja / imbecile from your group because of the time restriction is very annoying. I remember in Wrath me and my friends would resort to trolling somebody out of the group, and it worked pretty well sometimes =D.
That's all for today sorry for the late post and no post yesterday; I've been a bit busy recently but I plan to have a good post up everyday this coming week, hopefully a bit earlier too.