Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Gerudoku Minecraft Texture Pack

Recently I checked out several texture packs because I was bored of the normal Minecraft textures; Gerudoku's has to be my favorite out of all of the ones I tried. It is an amazingly themed and complete texture pack.

Here's some pictures showing off the various textures and objects:


It also comes with a very slick looking hud, cool armor and weapon models, and different looking tools which I appreciate. A diamond item should look more impressive than a stone one, being a different color doesn't count. Also as you can see shovels are inverted to look different, this can be disabled if you don't like it.
Finally, if you put a pumpkin on your head instead of the normal blinding view you get an fps like hud.
The texture pack can be downloaded at
Be sure to follow the instructions inside of the ZIP file. You will need to install the texture pack using a Minecraft Patcher program found at

Overall it's easy to install and makes Minecraft look great; I'd recommend it to anyone.


  1. minecraft seems like such a fun game which is why i need to stay away. i don't need anything addicting to sap up my time haha.

    followed. check my blog to see if anything interests you.

  2. Wow, someone put a lot of time and effort into that! Very impressive.

  3. Wow, adds an extra dimension to the look

  4. Looks nice, but I still prefer the retro feel of the original textures.

  5. did you see the Tronic pack?

    My fav.


  6. looks great
    following and supporting

  7. I actually recently picked this up. It really is one of my favorite texture packs.

  8. When I put a pumpkin on my head I just see darkness.

  9. I'm checkin it out!